Monday, February 27, 2012

GAD311 - Pirate Concepts, Round 3 (WIN 2012)

Various color options for the Loyalty Captain
Experimenting with reds vs. greens and a variety of possible accent colors







Personally, I'm leaning more toward the red. I feel the blonde hair works better than the red hair with the red coat rather than the green. Also, the brown leather instead of the black leather seems to add a warmness to the look. Continuing to experiment with the sash and legging colors - but I'm liking this last design the best.

Also, last week we felt the Nav Captain looked far more captain-like with the coat, however, we decided to try and keep the original bandana look instead of the captain hat. Initially, I agreed. I liked the idea of keeping some of the original, less-rigid look. But now that I see both designs put together - I actually prefer the one with the hat. I'll have to see how everyone else is feeling on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment